1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Powerhungry
38,386 Posts

Attachments

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I don't have them, but I know that they had a problem with one side breaking where it attaches below the tank.

As for the oil cap, no thanks. That thing would go straight through your foot in a head-on.

--David

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i think that's just an allen wrench in the cap, i can't imagine that's actually part of the cap itself

·
Powerhungry
38,386 Posts
I don't have them, but I know that they had a problem with one side breaking where it attaches below the tank.

As for the oil cap, no thanks. That thing would go straight through your foot in a head-on.

--David
i heard the same. was supposedly on the first/erly runs ones. mines been fine for...hell how long have i had it..prob 10k?:dunno: not sure...
i think that's just an allen wrench in the cap, i can't imagine that's actually part of the cap itself
yep;)
u gotta watch larry, hes quite clever.:cool:

i had to modify the allen wrench to fit under there. all the info is in the thread i linked...

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I still don't like it.......

--David

P.S. I didn't read your silly thread!! Keep that sort of stuff to yourself.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I love the race railz.. I want them. I could only find one or two sites that sold them & even then there wasn't much info on them. I never thought about asking my dealer about them tho, how much did u pay for them & installation?

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
As far as I know, "installation" is four bolts.

--David

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
depending on what bike you have, you may not have to cut your fairings.

The only thing I will say about ordering from Powers is they typically have SHITTY customer service and slooooow delivery. They are definitely one of the worse stunt companies when it comes to customer service.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
They're obviously heavier than sliders and do have a little weight to them but nothing that will affect the bike at all. And my bike slid maybe 200 feet on it's right side with virtually no damage at all except a tiny bit of rash on my lower and the rear brake lever broke off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts