Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Hasn't anybody been paying attention? There's only been 6,000 threads about scams on just about every site. I'm surprised anyone would fall for this. Notice it's in Poland :D.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Ken Yellow 02
Hasn't anybody been paying attention? There's only been 6,000 threads about scams on just about every site. I'm surprised anyone would fall for this. Notice it's in Poland :D.
No shit, that's why I posted it. Strong Bad wasn't being serious either. Give us a little credit man.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I was refering to the people that still believe it's a legit auction (i.e. the dumbass sitting at home right now thinking he's getting the deal of a lifetime and drooling while hitting the bid button). Sorry if it came out wrong.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Ken Yellow 02
I was refering to the people that still believe it's a legit auction (i.e. the dumbass sitting at home right now thinking he's getting the deal of a lifetime and drooling while hitting the bid button). Sorry if it came out wrong.

My bad Ken, I thought you were picking on me:D Shit, if I thought it was real, there's no way I'd post it here for you fuckers to compete with me!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
LOL. True that. I'd be on that instantly if it were a real auction.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.