Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a friend i used to ride with but he got p* wipped and is trading his sportbike for "comfortable for two" ride, he wants bmw1200. anyway, I was wondering if there's anyone in this area, it gets boring to ride by yourself.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I had a friend i used to ride with but he got p* wipped and is trading his sportbike for "comfortable for two" ride, he wants bmw1200. anyway, I was wondering if there's anyone in this area, it gets boring to ride by yourself.

I live closer to the Harrisburg area. But I feel your pain. I went from having 7 buddies with bikes back in 2007, to now only one buddy with a bike. Everyone else sold them. My only friend who still rides lives about an hour away now. So yeah, I'm a lone rider as well. It's okay, but does suck when you really want to go out and ride hard. I remember we used to ride together probably once or twice a week in the summer, sometimes go out on a day and spend 9-10 hours riding the twisties, or we'd all take the bikes out on a Saturday night and ride the freeways. Now on my day off, I'll take it on some local back roads, but haven't ridden to the good places in well over a year. I'm leaning more towards getting to a track, as I have no intentions of getting rid of my bike. But yeah, riding alone isn't near as fun.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
There's a couple of bears up that way, lol I'm just kidding. I've been through that area heading towards Michigan, not sure how you guys do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts