Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 special edition, some lowlife knocked it over so i am going to have to repair and paint the plastics. But has anyone done white with the red wheels and forks, pictures or suggestions would be really appreciated since i'm stuck on whether to stay stock color or something different

·
Registered
37 Posts
i think white on bronze wheels/forks could be pretty clean...maybe a light pearl flake,like the caddy color. and gett alot of black small pieces worked in. grips, tank protector stickies (wtf are they called? lol im knew so bear with me) black screws bolts n what nots.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shit thanks zx6rob, that made my decision tougher. And i agree about the white and gold look, someone on this forum has that color scheme and its one of the best i've seen, just no funds for powder coating

·
Registered
115 Posts
OooOooOoo.. That's Sexy

·
Registered
243 Posts
i think white on bronze wheels/forks could be pretty clean...maybe a light pearl flake,like the caddy color. and gett alot of black small pieces worked in. grips, tank protector stickies (wtf are they called? lol im knew so bear with me) black screws bolts n what nots.
Yeah the whole point was that he already has the red rims/forks and just wants to change the fairings. But I will agree that white and gold is sexy as hell!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
When I can actually afford some track fairings I was going to to do a Pearl (Ducatti) white with some flat black lowers and a couple of spots on the upper and tail. But, haven't done it yet:(

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea triggers being pulled, now just got to choose the white and give me about 2 weeks until the resuts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
that all white looks real good. theres a pic of a black and white one in the 2ed post in the photoshop ideas thread that looks killer idk how much extra 2 tone would cost ik you were going for price but just an idea

·
Registered
312 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

Need to get tank white, and some other parts red
That is freaking sweet, I've been wanting to do that but with some black going from the air intake following the lines up to the top (by the windscreen) and black lowers.

Post more pics of that thing!!!

·
Premium Member
902 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
That is freaking sweet, I've been wanting to do that but with some black going from the air intake following the lines up to the top (by the windscreen) and black lowers.

Post more pics of that thing!!!
Thanks, yeah i want to do either black or red intake, with a black or red line on the tank. But im not sure yet.

I need to get the other stuff painted, but i hate waiting :( i will get some nice pictures when im done with the bike, should be done this month.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts