Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the road?

I have the '06 ZX-6 in black, and I see my exact same bike parked in front of this Honda dealership every day on my way to see my girlfriend. I literally scoff in my helmet.

I wish they would stop selling my bike in black.

That's all.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
No, actually I like seeing other magmas going down the road. It reminds me of how good mine looks. There are only 2 others in my area though.

·
Registered
674 Posts
you live in LA and want nobody to have the same bike as you? good luck with that one...move to fort dodge Iowa, im the only person I know with a newer generation zx-6r and I think theres 2 zx-10s around...but only maybe 5 kawis in the entire city of approximately 25K people

·
Registered
338 Posts
thats part of the reason i got the SE 06 ninja (to be sort of diff)... not everyone likes it.. but if your really pissed about that, get a custom paint job...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ive never ever since feburary this year ever seen another RR. I think I got the only one in St Petersburg. Although I see R's everywhere from green to red to blue to SE's. I think I see Kawi's more than any other bike around here and there always ZX-6r's. Im real glad that I did get the RR, when I run into guys with R's they always really like to check out the RR like its something that u dont see everyday.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Around here, I've counted:
2 Black
3 Magma (including mine)
2 '05 Blue
2 SE
3 Green
0 '06 Blue
Cycloniks - [:+1] on the magma!

·
Registered
21 Posts
...in a city of mostly military guys on suzuki's it's nice to be different and have the 6r, everyone is always checkin each other's bike out anyway so I think they appreciate greatness when they see it:D i got my bike in oklahoma and although there were more 6's and 10's runnin around, my 06 SE still stood out a bit...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Originally posted by Shot-Over
...in a city of mostly military guys on suzuki's it's nice to be different and have the 6r, everyone is always checkin each other's bike out anyway so I think they appreciate greatness when they see it:D i got my bike in oklahoma and although there were more 6's and 10's runnin around, my 06 SE still stood out a bit...
In ONE parking lot in camp pendleton i seen 3, 06 red/black Gixxers, 600's.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Even though I live in LA and go to quite a bit of rallys and functions, I very rarely see another '05 blue Kawi out and about.

Mostly Titaniums and greenies around here it seems.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Throw some grafix on it or something. I was gonna paint mine white but now there are 2 white ones around here!

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Just ride and enjoy it maybe??

--David

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
ive only seen one other 2006 blue 636 in my entire state. naturally, i had to catch up to him and give him a thumbs up :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.