Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whenever i ride, i always have my cell phone in my front jeans pocket.... but regardless of it being in my pocket. after every ride i always have dirt all on the cell phone.. like grains of dirt. which sometimes get stuck between the keys and stuff and sometimes even underneath the button.

really pisses me off.

anyone else have this problem?? where do you guys keep your cell phones? Id hate to have to carry it in my pocket in like a small plastic bag or something like that.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I keep mine in my front jean pocket too but I never had that problem. That kinda seems strange to me.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
got a clam shell case with belt clip and put it on my belt in front. stays put while cruzing, hauling ass, or wheeli's. the reason your getting sand and dirt is prolly cause your in florida.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I haven't ever heard of that. I don't know what to say.

--David

·
Registered
74 Posts
I carry my phone in my front pocket too, but never had dirt in it after riding. I agree with warbuk that it's because you're in Florida.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
During the week it's in my back-pack and on the weekends its in my front jacket pocket.

Never heard of such a problem. Are there holes in your jacket? ....

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,869 Posts
I disagree about being in FL...I've been riding in Florida for six years, and I've only had dirt get on my phone once. When I wrecked and went sliding through some dirt before being thrown back up onto the road...some dirt got into my pocket, apparently. :D

I dunno...I'd say put it in your jacket pocket. Whenever I plan on riding more aggressively I always put my shit in my jacket pockets just in case.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Put it in your jacket pocket.
Use your washing machine to get the dirt out of your pants...[^]

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,869 Posts
Originally posted by FLOJOE
I have a nextel with a clip, I just clip it on the passenger seat strap. Seems to work good.
Huh...that's pretty clever, but I don't know if I'd trust it...I just remember that one guy on here a while back who had a 9R with a tank bra, and clipped his cell to the side of the tank, and complained when it fell off after "banging a few wheelies" one day. hehe :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.