Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Have fun big man. I'll try to get back out there when I return to Philly.

--David

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nope but I just spent 4 days coaching at the Superbike School at the Lightning course there.

Pretty fun, lots of grip. The track gets better the faster you go.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I'll still be in CA until the 5th of September. If you want the truck for that day, let me know.

You are looking good in that avatar man!! Don't be afraid of hanging a little bit more.

--David

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll still be in CA until the 5th of September. If you want the truck for that day, let me know.

You are looking good in that avatar man!! Don't be afraid of hanging a little bit more.

--David
Nah nah definitely not afraid. I gotta raise my rearsets higher. I completely grinded down my sliders on boots to the point it was starting to put a hole in it. A definite a no no, but if its not a problem wouldn't mind useing the truck. I have a day with absolute on the 1st. Ill definitely make sure a and filler up!

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Nah nah definitely not afraid. I gotta raise my rearsets higher. I completely grinded down my sliders on boots to the point it was starting to put a hole in it. A definite a no no, but if its not a problem wouldn't mind useing the truck. I have a day with absolute on the 1st. Ill definitely make sure a and filler up!
I'll send you my wife's number and our address. She will make sure you get the keys and you two can figure out the details. Have fun man!!

-David

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I heard people talking about sub-one minute and almost choked. I was also thinking that 1:10 is about the floor for now.

--David

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.