Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone doin the day with NYSBC this week. I know they have friday, sat, sun track days this week. Ill be there on friday.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Have fun big man. I'll try to get back out there when I return to Philly.

--David

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be there on Sunday. I wanted to go for all three days but my girl's b-day is Friday.
Nice! I wish I could do all three days too but I'm broke. Ill be there on friday though. I never rode with this Club but I've heard some good things about them

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've ridden with NYSBC before and it's always been fun. Club is pretty well organized and laid back, super easy to get along with.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
My truck is available if you need it big man.

--David

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nope but I just spent 4 days coaching at the Superbike School at the Lightning course there.

Pretty fun, lots of grip. The track gets better the faster you go.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
how long till the other course is done.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Dylan, what times were you getting on the Lightning course??

--David

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My truck is available if you need it big man.

--David
Hey dave thanks for the offer. Lil Anthony let me use his truck lol. How was Cali? Ill be doin another day with absolute on the 9/1 and oct 20th with joe for the thunderbolt with TPM. Hopefully u can get in on that

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I'll still be in CA until the 5th of September. If you want the truck for that day, let me know.

You are looking good in that avatar man!! Don't be afraid of hanging a little bit more.

--David

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll still be in CA until the 5th of September. If you want the truck for that day, let me know.

You are looking good in that avatar man!! Don't be afraid of hanging a little bit more.

--David
Nah nah definitely not afraid. I gotta raise my rearsets higher. I completely grinded down my sliders on boots to the point it was starting to put a hole in it. A definite a no no, but if its not a problem wouldn't mind useing the truck. I have a day with absolute on the 1st. Ill definitely make sure a and filler up!

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Nah nah definitely not afraid. I gotta raise my rearsets higher. I completely grinded down my sliders on boots to the point it was starting to put a hole in it. A definite a no no, but if its not a problem wouldn't mind useing the truck. I have a day with absolute on the 1st. Ill definitely make sure a and filler up!
I'll send you my wife's number and our address. She will make sure you get the keys and you two can figure out the details. Have fun man!!

-David

·
Registered
355 Posts
Dylan, what times were you getting on the Lightning course??

--David

I did not have a transponder on, but the laps were going by faster than other tracks. I figure a real quick rider might get around there somewhere around 1:10 as a total guess.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I heard people talking about sub-one minute and almost choked. I was also thinking that 1:10 is about the floor for now.

--David

1 - 20 of 22 Posts