Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to Deals Gap oct 14-21 just wondering if anyone else will be there maybe we could meet up and get a big group going out for a ride i think there is a total of 7 of us going for the week[:M22]
05 636
06 636
06 gixxer 600
00 rsv 1000 or 02 bandit 1216
01 r1
05 cbr600rr
00 bandit 1200

·
Registered
937 Posts
I dont live to far away and would be game if I'm free that weekend. [8D] Might have to load up and come and ride with you all.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I might be up for that on the weekend also. I am in Charlotte, NC and have a couple friends that might go as well. Keep me posted on where everyone is staying at and a place to meet.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am about 30 minutes from deals gap! I might make that weekend with some friends. Watch out for police though, they are really working that area and some severe fines.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I live in VA, so it's not that far of a trip for me. I try to get some of my friends together and meet you guys there, at least for the weekend part of it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hey DealsGap is awesome I am going August 25-27th! I just came back from there I am planning on going two or three more times. I would definitely be interested in going in October!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my buddy crashed on the 00 bandit 1200 so he will not make [V] his leg is really bad along with his hand 4 broken ribs he doesnt remember what happen here is a pic of the pic

·
Registered
810 Posts
I live in NJ too, could make arrangements for this....Whats the info as far as how to get there (who has a truck or a trailer?) and where would ube staying and whats the cost

·
Registered
810 Posts
yeah please do, cause I could potentially make this if I could take off work. You guys are d oing a full 7 days?? Isn't that insane [:p]

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we always do a week because the weekends are elbo-to-asshole done there and during the week we ride get drunk and have big bombfires we are going to leave friday the 13 at night drive straight threw the night and leave sat 21 and goto carolina motorsports park doing a trackday on sun then drive back home sun night and be home mon morning

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.