Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guy tried rear ending me while i was riding home, as well as swerving at me in traffic and threatening, and i quote "i'll twist your head off motherfucker!". I didn't even notice he was behind me until i saw the shadow of his F350 coming up on my left side. I looked back and he was literally 3' off my back tire.. all i could see was the grill on his truck. Maybe he had a bad day or something.. lol

Just wondering if it's a company vehicle or not, really. Then i'll decide which course of action i should take.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, bearing false witness with the police is a crime in itself. I'm just interested in who owns the vehcile right now. But i'll get a buddy from another site to help me out since nobody over here appears to want to.

thanks anyways.

·
Registered
703 Posts
you would not be giving false information to the police..
driving eratically , cursing at other motorists , and making threatening jestures are good enough reasons for a citizen to call the athorities and reports a "supected" drunk driver.
you would not state that you KNOW he is drunk/intoxicated.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah, publicdata won't look up LPs in nevada.. i'm just gonna call the fuzz and give a statement, nothing else i really can do.

thanks for your help guys.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just talked to the local PD, apparently the vehicle was a company truck, so i'm gonna go thru the motions of filing a police report and hopefully get that fucker in some trouble.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, i do too. Maybe he had a bad day at work, his wife left him, something terrible.. at this point i really dont care. Had it been a one time thing, i may have just bit my lip and let it slide. But he followed me for ~15 minutes during all of this, and i felt my life was in danger more than one time..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.