Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I goto their website and no pics of what it really looks like. Every site is vague on what I am getting and what it looks like. Its just the same pics.

I want a d&d slip but I want it chrome, or at least polished aluminum. Even on d&d's site it doesn't really tell you it just says show and go. Then I goto starcycle and it says aluminum, but is it polished?! So does anyone accually have a pic? for zx6r 98-02

I was at my local dealer today and saw a zx7r d&d pipe that was stainless and chrome looking ,was really nice, and exactly what I want. I take it the 7 and 6r flanges don't boltup right even though they look close.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is that the show and go or is it just plain aluminum as most places advertise. They may be the same for all i know.

·
Registered
653 Posts
here s the show and go same as the one posted before unless his is just the slip on i dont know but here is the full for 95 i dont know if its clear enough or not

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
from the pics they all look to be polished correct? i think im gonna just start calling around, ive dealt w/ starcycle and they are nice. thanks you guys!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn thanks guys!!! i ordered one from starcycle 218.00

arturo3rd wered you get those frame sliders from, and what did you do about the overfill on the other side?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.