Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about purchasing a Dainese jacket, probably the Haku San, Flanker, or MC-202. Does anyone have one of these jackets? Just looking for how they fit, look, and quality.

·
Registered
56 Posts
No personal experience, but highly recommended by other riders. If I had money to burn, I'd ride in them. I would relate Dainese and Vanson to Patron and Grey Goose:D

BD

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
I loved the Dainese leathers I had. Unfortunately, they had to be cut off. [xx(] They held up very nicely when I fell. Not a single stitch came out. Worth every penny, in my opinion.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I ride Dainese and they kickass. They are very comfortable, have thick leather, and fit terrific.

If you are going to spend the money, get a full suit.

--David

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I'd love to have one of these bad boys, but boy are they BANK!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Dainese is hands down the shit. PERIOD And plus Dainese is the only company that makes my size. 44/34 Yeah I'm small. Anybody knows where I can get the Pedrosa Telefonica Moviestar replica suit he wore during his 250cc circuit racing? I can go to San francisco's Cycle Gear but I hate Cycle Gear cause they're a rip. Any internet sites in english?

·
Registered
247 Posts
I can chime in here, as I have owned quite few different jackets and my latest is the Dainese you see below. I love the Dainese. The build quality is superb. I have added the G2 wave backspace and with that back protecter in there, they are not only good looking jackets, but more importantly offer a ton of protection. Same with the gloves, they are very well built and still offer great dexterity. Also, as stated before the stuff is not cheap. If you can find one you like and can afford it, you will not be disappointed!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the Dainese is expensive, but if think its worth it to buy a good product once rather than go through several inferior products. I was thinking about the Jack Black or Haku San. Tough decision though they have a lot of nice stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
I'd love to have one of these bad boys, but boy are they BANK!
Check eBay. You'd be surprised what you can find. I bought my last set of leathers (worth over $700) for ~$350.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I've had my Dainese track suit since the early '90's. While it is no longer in fashion [8D] it is still one heck of a suit. The fit is better than any other motorcycle leather I've worn :D and even after all these years the abrasion resistence works surprisingly well [xx(]

·
Registered
447 Posts
ive had my dainise jacket for almost 5 years few scratches but still good to go and the fit is so comfy than my other jacket..worth everypenny buy one youll never regret it..

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,422 Posts
Well I've tried on a bunch of Dainese jackets and suits, but I haven't sprung the money yet...I have a few different pair of Dainese gloves, and I love all of them. The fit is perfect, and all the materials are very top notch. Very comfortable and dextrous...comparing them to the A* Air Carbon gloves I had before hand, they offer 20x the protection (the A* Air Carbons shred the second they come a few inches from the ground), much more warmth in the winter, much better ventilation in the summer, have no fake stuff...it's either real leather from various top hides, real CF, real titanium, with some stretchy synthetic material for some of the inner expansion panels and stuff...unlike the cotton nylon tissue paper A* uses for their venting and expansion panels, and the paper-thin fake leather that makes up 80% of the "leather" in their gloves...ugh...Dainese is top notch, and after owning my first pair, I just can't understand why anyone would buy anything lesser. More than worth the money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.