Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting slightly fed up with my seat and would like to change it somehow.

Have heard of a gel pad that can be put under the seat skin, with cutting the appropriate foam out. Anyone heard of this, know some facts, pro's con's???

Don't like corbin and their pricing....hahaha....I'll just make something myself.Just need the right gel/material.

Jason

·
Registered
298 Posts
hi jason,
im a newbee here but i have been checking this out myself, i have found that yes corbin makes nice seats but they are kinda pricey!! i have found a company called sargent seats, they offer the "cell foam" material which they claim is like the gel material for what they said to me was 140.00 plus shipping both ways. here is there website if you wanna check it out.

www.sargentcycle.com

todd

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
You can't beat the Corbin for the price. Best $200 I ever spent on my bike.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmmm,
All is not as bad as before......talking currency that is. The dollar is getting better for us.
I am very crafty as to making things work, at the "Daytona" gathering or either the "Americade", there was a tent set up where guys would take your seat and cut out the required material and insert the gel section, at a fraction of the cost...........I like the stock seating position for when things get agressive.....finding a spare stock seat is a joke, then just modify it.

Just need to find the stuff I guess.

Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.