Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your riding around NYC stop by the Ear Inn, its a popular Tuesday night hang out for all types of bike. You'll find bikers there throughout the year but in the summer you will see 100's of bikes lined up.

Ear Inn
326 Spring Street (between Greenwich and Washington)
Soho (Manhattan)

http://www.magpie.com/nycmoto/hang.html

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone wanna join in for a ride to EAR INN!!
Well meet at 47th and 11th (comrod motorsports) 7:30pm

If you want to go there directly the address is:
Ear Inn
326 Spring Street (between Greenwich and Washington)
Soho (Manhattan)
http://www.magpie.com/nycmoto/hang.html

Go down 7th Ave make a right on W. Houston. You'll see an overpass, make a left on the street just BEFORE the over pass. Make a left at the end of the long street. You'll see all the bikes, cant miss it.

W. Houston is a cobble stone street (its really fucked up) be careful

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone riding around NYC on 8/23?

Hi, I am going riding tomorrow afternoon (Friday 8/23). If anybody is interested to ride with me for a couple of hours, email me @ [email protected]. I'll leave from NYC (upper-west side) and probably head north on Palisades parkway towards Palisades Interstate Park.
Thanks,
Benjamin
'02 ZX-6R

·
Registered
60 Posts
NYC area 3/22 or3/23

Took the bike out for the first time last weekend and it felt great!!
The weather looks good for the weekend of the 22nd. Anyone want to get together for a ride in the NYC area? Or even the LI or CT area. I am right in the middle of everything so i get get to most areas pretty easy. Just let me know [email protected]

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm on Long Island. I just picked up my new 03 636. I dont have my license yet (although i've been riding around my neighborhood anyway), but once i get it (which should be next thursday since thats when my road test is), I'm definitely gonna be looking for people to ride with. I don't know anyone who rides a bike either, so I'd like to ride with you, just not this weekend. By the way, my email address is [email protected].

2003 Candy Lightning Blue ZX-6R
"Burn rubber, not your soul."

·
Registered
142 Posts
please remove that burn rubber not your soul unless you want to look like a poser.

i'm in ct.... fairly close and definately riding

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just an update. We got a bunch of people to meet up this Sunday 3/23 at OBI out in Long Island around 8-9am. We will ride around for a while after we meet up. Anyone is welcome to come. Just show up. Hope to see some of you guys out there. :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hey All,
any riders in the NYC area?
I've been out of the scene for a few years,
looking to meet some other riders again
(all my friends are married or engaged, and the wives/gf said no to their bikes) they're just whipped [:p]

regards
Ken
"last of the mohicians"

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
i'm on long island, in sayville, about 37 miles from NYC. only 18, so i got nothin but time to ride :D

"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry" -Mark Twain

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I live in the Bronx and ride alone. I would love to ride with you guys sometime. Let me know time and place.

NYC potholes SUCK!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
hey hows this sunday? i have work at 1, but i usually get out early, around 6ish. it's great theres nobody on the roads and i found this killer road in the hamptons. it's wide, with no driveways or gravel and lots of sweeping turns. :D

"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry" -Mark Twain

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Damn! can't make it this weekend. I'm going to DC so I won't make it back in time for a ride. Plus I think it's gonna be raining too. Next weekend sound good? If I go out that way i can stop by my uncle's house. He lives in Ronkonkoma and says I never visit:D

NYC potholes SUCK!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
where on the north shore? towards orient point or back near the city?
i'm in sayville, on the south shore.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
will this weather ever get better?[V]

still looking for a nice weekend to go out to the island

NYC potholes SUCK!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts