Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got an 08 zx6r im tryn to find a good inexpensive slip-on i know the lv and akra are great but there kinda out of my price range and the jardine is to heavy. A buddy of mine has the M4 on his R6s and it has a good sound, i can get the the slipon for less then $450. Anyone got any other good choices

·
Registered
514 Posts
M4 makes quality stuff. I have used them in the past with great results. But Im using Leo Vince now.
-Gabe

·
Registered
801 Posts
i have and M4 on my 07 and love it. not to loud and has a nice throaty sound. i like pine box look but the sound just isnt what i want, put the moto werks sound with the pine box look and you got excellence IMO!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have an M4 full system for 07-08 zx6r that I might be interested in selling. I had it on the bike for about a year so it isn't brand new. Other than some water spots that I could get out and color tone change on the header from the temps, it's fine. I don't really want to sell, but it's just collecting dust right now. I got all hot and in a hurry to buy everything for the bike right when I bought it. Installed the pipe, bmc filter, power commander, and did all kinds of mods and upgrades, then had no $ left for getting the custom map tuned. Guess I'll sell the PC too. I put the stock exhaust back on and like how smooth it runs again. I don't really have the extra change for getting it dyno'd right now, so oh well. All I have is the bike so it's actually the most practical way to go about it right now. I've had M4's stuff on a couple bikes before and that's all I'll buy. Cool thing about the 07-08 pipe is you can use the mid-pipe and cannister as a slip-on, or with their header! That's pretty cool, I don't know of any other that you can do that with.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Cool thing about the 07-08 pipe is you can use the mid-pipe and cannister as a slip-on, or with their header! That's pretty cool, I don't know of any other that you can do that with.
You can use Yoshi's header with stock or other slip-ons, I imagine their muffler/slip-on bit would work the same way also.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Ive got an 08 zx6r im tryn to find a good inexpensive slip-on i know the lv and akra are great but there kinda out of my price range and the jardine is to heavy. A buddy of mine has the M4 on his R6s and it has a good sound, i can get the the slipon for less then $450. Anyone got any other good choices
Im trying to sell my jardine if youre interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts