Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for anyone that is passionate about 2007 Ninja 250R to do a service for me.

Thanks in advance friends. :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have had a deposit on an '08 since the beginning of the year. Unfortunately my dealer has not received the red bike that I want to date. :(

So, I have to care for my '07 until I get my red '09...

(how have you been, btw, Kkim?)

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I have had a deposit on an '08 since the beginning of the year. Unfortunately my dealer has not received the red bike that I want to date. :(

So, I have to care for my '07 until I get my red '09...

(how have you been, btw, Kkim?)
wow... that's a long time. ever thought of changing dealers? :)

these bikes are a blast.. you got an 07, which is almost identical, I bet.

what kinda maintenance you need done?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very long time, indeed...:(

my dealer is a great guy and offers a great price and service. So, I tend to want to support the good business, even if it means a bit of sacrifice on my part.

I like my '07, but I much rather have the '08+ model, to be honest.

I want the oil, fuel filter, carbs cleaned, valves checked, screen cleaned, coolant flushed (if necessary), and the rest of the 11,000 mile service. I can do it myself, but I would prefer to do the work with someone who's performed the work before. Or, pay someone to do the work for me.

I have a tough time trusting mechanics in my area.

I'm also experiencing a few problems with the bike stalling when downshifting, high idle (already adjusted idle) and the bike revving super high upon restart when warm.

I'm thinking that it's probably plugged needles, fuel filter, etc. But, I'm open to any thoughts! :)

Thanks Kkim.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
I'm not familiar with anyone in the SGV, however...I have two mechanics I can recommend in the LA / North Hollywood area that I have dealt with. Both are extremely knowledgeable and will treat your bike well :)

1) Mototechnica in East LA
2) ADR Motorsports in North Hollywood

Good luck!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not familiar with anyone in the SGV, however...I have two mechanics I can recommend in the LA / North Hollywood area that I have dealt with. Both are extremely knowledgeable and will treat your bike well :)

1) Mototechnica in East LA
2) ADR Motorsports in North Hollywood

Good luck!
Thanks for the recommendations. It looks like I will be going to Mototechnica since that is where it has been serviced since new.

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts