Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone posted this pic a few months back, i believe they said it was a european released bike? anyway, i'm trying to find the original source so i can get more images of this paint job.
thx

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thats not a factory standard. Different mirrors/ rear indicators decals ect. It has to be a custom job. THey would never make it so different.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Originally posted by alor14582
one word HOT[^] which that was a real bike and i owned it[V]
you do own it it's jsut a custome painted version of your bike , if your bike was black it would cost you no more then 100$ or so to get that paint job...it is very nice looking tho..id get rid of the green on the tank and put a green decal on a black tank...

·
Registered
193 Posts
I saw the orginal post, it had a link to the custom shop that made the bike. I think it was a custom shop... if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Originally posted by Leanlow

you do own it it's jsut a custome painted version of your bike , if your bike was black it would cost you no more then 100$ or so to get that paint job...it is very nice looking tho..id get rid of the green on the tank and put a green decal on a black tank...[/quote

that is hot, but green rims cost more than 100 bucks right?? My bike is all black...:D

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
the 04 ten they have on the site is siccccckkkkkk i like that sticker style anyone know where i could get one?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.