Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helping a friend trying to get his bike to pass inspection. He needs all side fairings, front cowl, stay, headlight, and blinkers. The bike is a 2006 Ninja 650. Not looking to buy the plastics but hopefully you could meet up with us, borrow us the plastics on the day of the inspection, be their when we put them on, be their when its inspected, than we would put them back on ur bike. Of course we would give you something as gratitude! Pleeeease help us out. You can get ahold of me at 715-816-4373. Call or text. THANKS!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Helping a friend trying to get his bike to pass inspection. He needs all side fairings, front cowl, stay, headlight, and blinkers. The bike is a 2006 Ninja 650. Not looking to buy the plastics but hopefully you could meet up with us, borrow us the plastics on the day of the inspection, be their when we put them on, be their when its inspected, than we would put them back on ur bike. Of course we would give you something as gratitude! Pleeeease help us out. You can get ahold of me at 715-816-4373. Call or text. THANKS!
Plastics is not what passes inspection lights turn sigs brake light and C converter so! I had mine inspected bare bone...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not here in Douglas County. For it to pass inspection so he can register it, he HAS to bring it back to 100% OEM stock. State troopers(who do our inspections here) wont even look at it until he has full plastics on it. Its got lights, blinkers, tail light, Hi/low, speedo, everything he could possibly need anywhere else. Except Douglas county.. And it cant be done in a different county. We tried.. :/

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
There are no inspection requirements in MN... wtf are you smoking?

Was it a salvage title or something?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts