Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
I had just done what I call the Evil Audi Headlights in my 2005 zx10r headlights.

I'm also in the process of doing two Honda CBR600rr headlights with White LEDs in them. The the pictures the LEDS have a slight blue tint to them but they are white.

If anyone is interested in this mod or wants myself to install them, free free to PM me.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just on my 10 there are over 250 red LEDS.....I have done many different types of LED custom jobs. So I know that this may not be a lot of riders thing, but for those riders how like this, please fell free to PM me.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
cool

·
Registered
12 Posts
those would look SICK if they were mounted against the top of the assembly instead of the bottom, imitating eyebrows. The "eyebrow" angle already provides a very aggressive and mean look. The red would look awesome like that!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm going to be trying to put the led's along the top of the headlight.. We'll see how it goes. Unfortunately, it is going to be a couple of weeks before it gets done. I have some other mods that are going to precede. I already have all my leds (2 different types) and I'm doing this in combination with hid projector/halos..

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
lights look sick.
i did M-B SL500 projectors in mine.. they've got the high bean solenoids in them, too. fucking love that shit.
nice to have high and low beams

as far as taking lights apart. pop em in the oven for a few minutes and pry them apart when they're warm

re-seal them the same way.

nothing to it.

i have some H7 M3 projectors but will admit the MB projectors and audi projectors' light pattern is far superior.

·
Registered
26 Posts
LEDs

Very nice. I like the look of red. I stuck with white since my projectors and halos were all white. Nice attention grabber. My avatar has a pic of my lights I did 2 years ago

1 - 19 of 19 Posts