Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
1) its ugly
2) for that price you can spend a little more and get berjta's kit and it will look 10x better
3) you can make that one out of stuff from home depot for only a few dollars

·
Registered
562 Posts
That is one way to do it but, you could just buy the intergrated tail light for about $90 from any kawi dealer so that way you can get rid of all the plastic around the exhaust and the buy an aftermarket exhaust. I bought the tail light and a duel output Micron slip-on, front flush mount turn signals, seat cowl, Dyno-Jet power commander, front frame sliders and rear swing arm spools just incase. But it's your bike, do what is your style. What part of Atl are you from, I used to live in Hall county, Gainsville about an hour north of Atl but we used to criuse down to Decator where it's greater.

--Anthony

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My only problem with the bertja kit is it looks like the four studs/nuts are exposed on the bottom? Why is that?

·
Registered
151 Posts
go with the bertja kit... it comes with a plate light, place for aftermarket turn signals, and is awesome quality... i got mine about a month ago and it seems a steal at $45 seeing how if you add the signals like i did, you are only spending around $70 total instead of $90 for an integrated tail light and then another $50 or whatever on a junky lookin FE just my $.02

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm actually in Newnan...working out of ATL.

Okay, so I just bought Bertja's kit since everyone is singing its praises:D ....what turn signals? any suggestions/places/sites to take a look. Or would you intergrate the tailight?

·
Registered
562 Posts
I would do the intergrated light. It is a LED pad, nice and bright and makes it look smoother without all that plastic around it. I just cut off those four studs until you get an exhaust. That's just my $0.02.

--Anthony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.