Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where did you get them, and how do you like them? Is the quality good? I'm looking for an alternative to getting a custom/expensive paint job done on my bike. Thank you in advance for any help with this matter.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Stainer85 I just posted a picture on a post titled "laguna cannary row pic". Check it out, it may be what you are looking for.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by cordless
Heres the pic
Was that done with a magic marker? Who did it? Sticker Set? Smoke pot?

·
Registered
579 Posts
[:M50] Your bike don't look all that great either GingerNinja. With all them damn flames that's on it... looks like a [:M26]'s bike. But ain't my bike.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by Sanjose636
[:M50] Your bike don't look all that great either GingerNinja. With all them damn flames that's on it... looks like a [:M26]'s bike. But ain't my bike.
to each their own. I was not saying my bike was the best or anything like that. Thats why Kawi makes diffrent colors and schemes. some thing for everyone. I just didnt want to look like all the rest of the green machines riding around.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Originally posted by Sanjose636
That's funny! LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.