Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was wondering the same. Iwasnt sure if they made an oil for bikes or not, but I have heard great stuff for the car oils.

I would like to know also

Jay

·
Premium Member
2,619 Posts
supposed to be excellent stuff...they"were" supposed to be making motorcycle blends in the future.....

wickid for tracking down leaks too!!!

J

·
Registered
451 Posts
I used some recently and the oil broke down very quickly. It is a very good product for cars, but they don't seem to have it down just right for bikes, yet.

·
Registered
768 Posts
RP makes some pretty decent products. RP users are some of the most brand loyal people I've ever encountered (they're like BMW owners just about).

The problem is cost. However, that can be avoided by searching google. RP dealers are very cutthroat with their pricing and they're allowed to publicly post prices (unlike AMSOIL dealers). So by searching google for a few minutes you can find it cheaper and cheaper until you can find it at cost.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I get Mobil one for bikes for around 6 bucks a qt. Can't see spending so much for R.P.,I figure no one synthetic can be any worse than another for what we're using it for...now if it was a track bike,yea,I'd get it. Friends w/ race cars use it religiously,but for the street I'd go w/ whatever syn. is readily avail....again,though,only to save a buck...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.