Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I haven't been able to find anyone that makes frame sliders for a 95-97 zx6r.... :(
If you have them on your 95-97 zx6r, lemme know where you bolted them on. Some pics would be great
Thanks!
Ken

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I have R&G Racing sliders on my '95. They replace the top motormount bolt and require cutting the fairing on both sides. They also require a modified coolant tank on the left side that is supplied with the sliders. They are made in the U.K. and are on the expensive side, about $150 if I remember correctly, but the quality is top drawer.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I've been looking for sliders also for my 97. Can you hook us up with a URL so we can look at pics and contact somone about buying them? Thanks!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Originally posted by swjohnsey

I have R&G Racing sliders on my '95. They replace the top motormount bolt and require cutting the fairing on both sides. They also require a modified coolant tank on the left side that is supplied with the sliders. They are made in the U.K. and are on the expensive side, about $150 if I remember correctly, but the quality is top drawer.
I've got the same ones, and the only problem I've encountered was the modified coolant tank leaked when I put it on. Didn't feel like shipping it all the way back to England to get it replaced, but a little bit of plastic epoxy took care of that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
ok i have a 96 and i'm looking for a set of sliders as well. i tried the place that casual suggested and they don't carry them anymore for the 95-97 and i even looked at the r&g place, even though i think $150 for a pair is a little much, and they didn't have them either. so anyone, HELP with a link or a tip on getting some sliders for the 95-97.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.