Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can buy or trade some one for a lime green passenger seat from the 09 ZX10! Changing my black 10 to a Monster Energy replica of the 09 zx6r except I want both seats to be green! Will the 09 6R front seat fit the 08 zx10. Please help I'm new to this forum as I am new to motorcycles!

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
your name is killin me man!! lol

welcome to KF

know a badass upholstery shop in wilmington if you're in this area.. other than that, hopefulyl someone can trade ya.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Your new to bikes and decided to buy a ZX10R?

Get good health insurance and good gear, odds are you are going to need it.

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
Your new to bikes and decided to buy a ZX10R?

Get good health insurance and good gear, odds are you are going to need it.
:plusone: No offense man, but having a 10R for a starter bike? You have a hell of a lot more to worry about than the color of your seat. Best of luck to you, remember to gear up!

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Your best bet would be to re-skin your current seat. I'm pretty sure the 6r seat won't swap over. Most car dealers farm out and use local custom upholstery places to do their interior repair work, you might try asking the service dept. at a local car dealer who they use, then go to them directly. Reskinning a motorcycle seat is a fairly simple proceedure for a shop that knows what they're doing, and it'd probably be cheaper and better looking, to boot.

Oh yeah, and make sure you gear up. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts