Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am looking for any part that you might have that might fit on on my 95 zx6r i am in great need of a clutch cable, clutch, plastics chain and sprockets stock or not, motor parts, covers, swingarm, brakes, caliper, rotors, cables, pegs, rear sets, honestly i mean any part that you have i dont care if its stock or not. im pretty much looking at completly running through and overhauling my bike so like i said anything that you might have that might fit my bike let me know through either here or my email at
[email protected]
or [email protected]
or send me a text at
859-835-2557

my names chad and any thing will help

this is pretty much how bike sits right now

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Bump
i know some one has some parts
Not sure if you need it but I have the front fairing/mirror stay for your bike. It's brand new never been installed it even came in the original plastic. I ordered it and it was the wrong part. It's for the 95-97 ZX6. I would need some cash though since I paid almost a hundred bucks for it.

Habs

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
sorry its takin so long to write back is the stay for the f model zx6
Yes I believe it is. I ordered it and thought it was for the J I had an 00-02 but in the picture it looked like the one I needed till I got it. I'll check for sure though. Just checked Babbits and this is the part number. It's for the F1 F2 and F3 bikes. 95-97 ZX600.

11048A SKU: 11048-1867
BRACKET,MIRROR 1 $66.04

That's the number he had on the listing when I bought it. I just screwed up when I cross referrenced it to see if it would fit my old bike. It's in perfect condition. Make me and offer. $66.04 on Babbits is a list price not retail so just take that into consideration.

Habs

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
man its hard for me make an offer because i just got a 200 dollar speeding ticket in my ol ladies cobalt so it dont look like im going to be buying to much of anything

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
It'll be here if you need it I'm sure. If it gets in the way I may just send it to you one day lol. Some beer money is all I'm hoping to get for it anyway. Sweet bike by the way. What colour are you planning on painting it?

Habs

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the color sounds kinda gay but ive seen it on a bike before and it looks bad ass buti plan on it being plum crazy purple. or cherry gloss red. and thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i took some spray paint to it and raised the ass end back up since that pic this is what it looks like now the front end is still lowered id reallt like to figure out how he lowered it. i mean i know he did it by the triple clamp but how do i raise it back up and make sure that the front end isnt uneven

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
If it's lowered all you have to do is loosen the triple off and raise it back up. You measure from the top of the fork to triple on both fork tubes. Make the measurements the same on both tubes and you'll be good to go. how far down is it? There is a stock measurement or you could just raise it up to the top of the forks. Can't go any higher than that right lol.

Habs

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey man how much will it cost for you to send that to me my zip is 41017

i plan on starting to get some parts together for the bike as soon as i can get me a job lol

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
hey man how much will it cost for you to send that to me my zip is 41017

i plan on starting to get some parts together for the bike as soon as i can get me a job lol

Between 30 and 40 CDN according to the website. I'll box it and take it to the PO and get an actual quote.

Habs

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
awsome now i just gotta figure out how to do this and how much it is in usd since im in ky
I know some in WA state I'll see if I can ship it through her address for you. It should be way cheaper. I'll let you know. Exchange won't be too bad either way. I'm not trying to make money I just hope to get what I paid for it as I said.

Habs

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
awsome now i just gotta figure out how to do this and how much it is in usd since im in ky
Hey I have some interest in the bracket. He needs it. I'm not sure if you said you needed it or just wanted it. Let me know if you still want it since you did come to me first.

Habs

1 - 20 of 27 Posts