Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....I already know that once I pick up my Kawi I'm switching lids. (Don't really have a choice. My red Shoei wouldn't go w/Kawi Green...haha). But, all we have to represent in the repli helmets is Tommy? WTF? Tommy's got sh*t loads of skill, but I've always been a fan of Roger if it comes down between the two of them.

So, Arai apparently figures Tommy's got the goods, Nicky's got the goods, (duh!), but, Roger doesn't Rawk out as well? B.S. If anyone else thinks we should be able to pick up his lid as well, shoot them an email. Nothing will happen w/out people showing them there is indeed a demand. (Even if you don't want his design, send an email anyway damnit. Please. Purty Please. Now!! Grrr) lol.

http://www.araiamericas.com/help_query_general.html

Ohhh...BTW - Arai now has repli caps. Pretty cool. Only a few out right now, more to come soon.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thank you for your Technical Form Submission. You have successfully completed the form, and it is now being sent to the proper staff at Arai Americas. We will process your request as quickly as possible.

Your submission has been assigned an ID #G05320.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Originally posted by STYLN636
Doesn't Roger wear a Nakano replica? Or something very similar?

Similair in the manner of having team green but thats about it. Yeah I have been waiting for country boys helmet to be released but who knows when they will.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
we need more nice blue Arai helmets [8D]

·
Registered
916 Posts
Yep, the Nakano is out here in Japan, and mine is on its way to me. For a cool $473.00 Exchange rate is wonderful right now!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just an update for those interested......There is hope out there...Here's my the feedback I just got from Arai...

Thank you for your inquiry.
Here is current status of your inquiry.
Inquiry ID#: G05319
Name: Robert * ****
Phone: ******
Email: ******
Comment: ***Request for "Roger Lee Hayden" Replica Helmet***

I would like to request / inquire as to if Arai has any plans to produce a Roger Lee Hayden Replica helmet to the market? Roger Hayden has equal popularity to his brother Tommy Hayden, (not to mention Nicky), yet there has yet to be an offering with his helmet design. I appreciate your consideration in this matter. I am confident that I am on a long list awaiting a release like this.

Thank you for you again for your time in this matter.

Resolution: ____________________________ Update by KO - Tuesday, September 12, 2006
possible next year release.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
You really want a lid with a dog wearing a straw hat with a piece of straw in its mouth that says Country Boy on it? I just think Arai might not sell a ton of those, thats why I think they wouldnt release it. Tommy's lid is cool, plus Nakano has his lid.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by InsaneSaki
You really want a lid with a dog wearing a straw hat with a piece of straw in its mouth that says Country Boy on it? ....
You kidding? I think it's great......And this is coming from a yank, (New Jersey) / relocated west coast reject, (raised SoCal), / and now living in liberal Austin Texas. Can't wait to get my hands on one. The design is awesome. It's got good artistry (sp?), would be unique versus your standard lid, (as are all replicas), and shows your respect to a great rider. All the things I look for in a choosing a replica.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Originally posted by GerardSantaCruz
will it look funny if i wear a hayden laguna seca?
oh, im riding a green.
NO!!! Not at all "Hate the Game, not the Player." It is one of the best looking helments out there![:M86]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.