Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to search but couldn't find.. Anyone know where I can purchase the arata full racing exhaust for a 06 zx6r in matte black for a decent price?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope..parts411 just has the titianium one. 58 cycles is the cheapest with mostly everything. they have the full arata system for 1198.95.. but its the titanium can.. i want the matte black one.. wonder if 58 cycles can get it from arata...?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooooo. found it..! wow, its listed here for 1,664.15... is it really worth paying that much more.. its only an extra 50 bucks for the black, but indysuperbikes is sooo pricey compared to 58 cycles..damn

·
Registered
634 Posts
wheres a picture of this exhuast at. I would love to see it.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
OH, now that looks sweet! I pictured in my head the entire can and endcap being black and I didn't like it. Def get the black, it looks much better than the silver.

·
Registered
119 Posts
58cycle used to sell it, but then they put the arata on sale and the black went away. I would call them and see if they can still get it. They definitely used to sell it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've seen this in real life and must say it looks very good. Imo, its a tie in the looks department between the akro and this one.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, ok .. thanks a lot guys.. buying the system later this week.. i'll take pics for ya once its here and on my bike.. thanks again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.