Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Screw them man [:M110]. dude [:M99]. Why they gotta be all tight asses for? Screw them!

·
Registered
443 Posts
im a dickhead.

i love it how everyone rips on someone until they are politely confronted. then it's "oh im sorry, well this is how it is...". if you need further proof find that "go gixxer go" thread.

so did you figure out the suspension?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
!!!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Hehe- You would of got better anwers asking that here... Guess you just wanted to stir some fun up with em?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope, not at all, i just really reckoned a bunch of CBR owners would be able to help me, but alas, ignorence is bliss. <-- does that make sense?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahmen, its hard as HELL!!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
CBR's are boring ass bikes IMHO. Heavy, ugly, uncomfortable, underpowered, and overpriced. Did I forget anything? So of course when a Ninja guy shows up they are going to get uptight and envious.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not To Fuel The Fire But Whats up with the Honda's new commercial? Are they trying to suggest that they are of AZtec decent or you have to put a mask on just to ride one of there bikes? Aztec---mask Hmm.....Yeah put the mask on to ride it!!!! I get it!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Somehow when someone says "but it's not a true 600" it reminds me of the Civic guys who say "but Honda engines make over 100hp per liter"

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey now guys....watch those "just a 600" remarks.....haha.....I LOOOOVE me 600. Wierd though it usualy walks on those cbr's

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mabey it's not a matter of being a dickhead but a matter of fun comparison and competition. I love messing with my buddies on there other bikes but in the end you either have a bike or you don't. I don't care if it's a Harley or a Ninja you go out have fun and enjoy the day riding.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.