Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody using the Area P nolimits exhaust? I really think I want to buy this but I want some first hand info on it first, sound? pics? power? overall satisfaction with it, anyone rocking an area p let me know about it! I just got an e-mail back from area p customer service saying they dont have any more photos of the unit, however, they did say that they are offering the slipon with a new conincal flat end cap useful for undertail applications..... would be nice if somebody could share .....:confused:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sounds great on the 250!

·
Registered
82 Posts
i know someone that has an area P on his concours and he loves it other than that i cant really vouch for it that much... he says its a quality product for slightly cheaper than the rest thats all he mentioned when i asked him about it

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just got back from Area P's shop in Anaheim, CA....picked up a full system for the 250. Quality is very good and customer service is top notch. Great family operation there. I would recommend them. Bang for the buck is where its at.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I havent seen their pipe in person, but the one I saw online I didnt care for the end cap, looked goofy to me on this tail... But if they *are* making another cap that'd fit better, Im sure Id consider it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts