Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever heard or seen the ART Exhaust. Micron is taking forever to get me a green slip-on for my RR so I'm fixing to just order the green slip-on from ART. And its only $265. Someone let me know if they have any insight into the product. But dont just speak your mouth and tell me that you think your pipe is the best. Thanks - Austin

·
Registered
59 Posts
I previously had a 2000 Suzuki GSX-R750 with a blue anodized bolt on pipe. I absolutley loved it!!! Never had any kind of problems with the quality and it sounded awesome! I had it on there for at least 6 months and it didn't really seem to fade either. And it was inexpensive too. All said, as soon as I see them make a high mount for my 2003 ZX-6R I will definatley consider it![:M86][:M109]

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm waiting on mine to arrive from the UK.Its been 4 weeks and I'm hanging out.
I ordered a blue oval anodised alloy
try www.artexhaust.com

mfzx6r

·
Registered
15 Posts
Being from the UK, they are pretty popular over here mainly due to the cost. I had one on my previous bike (mille) and it was good. Build quality was good but nothing expectional like say an Akra/Yoshi. They are also renowned for being very noisy though, not just on twins but on 4's also....which personally i like.

Hope this helps.

N.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Got mine today.:D
I'm very happy with it. The note is very deep and throaty and it
rev's cleanly all the way through so I dont think it will need to be jetted !
I think its one of the louder pipes but nice and the build quality
is good.
I'll post a pic soon

mfzx6r

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.