Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, as you guys probably know I post up the women on my bike here a lot for you guys to enjoy and have been a very participating member of this forum for quite some time now.
Well, I posted that Hot chick #8 on my 636 would be up next week. Well, she is a very close friend of mine and is struggling to become a model. She has a chance to be on 1000s of Jones soda bottles.
Please click on this link and vote for her. Give here either a 9 or a 10. Don't worry, there is no need to sign up or anything. Just click the lick then select 10 as your vote and click vote.
I really appreciate this guys. And I'll keep the girls coming.

Click here:
http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=150607&search=cynde&offset=1
or here:
http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/card.php?39947-UCVDKKGZHW

Here is another pic of her just incase you dont know who she is.

And another!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Done. Not as good a pic as that one, but I voted for ya.

You know what we need are some zx6r.com shirts to sell here and get her to model them. We could put a link to her site (if she has one. If she doesn't, we could make a page for her here.) or something.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey gary Thanks a million. That was really nice of you to make this into a sticky.
I have showed her this site and she likes it too.
I just talked to her and She said she would be glad to model for the site or wear a Tight white Tshirt that says the site name on it or any other ideas you guys have. So if you think of anything just let me know.
Also I have the thongs that say kawasaki road racing so I guess she could wear that and whatever else you guys want. You know I love this site, I'm on it everyday posting. So anyway I can help out ever just let me know.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.