Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, we have just finished up out molds for the new bike...will enter production in a few weeks. So anyone that is gonna need a set, we got you covered.. I'll post up some pics next week.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
the zx10 looks fucking bad in race form so i can only imagine what the 6'er will look like

·
Registered
276 Posts
I don't think so, unless we get a ride down with someone. Trying to save money for next year. Have the WERA West final in November, then we will probably stay local for track days, flat track and motox to keep skills up. Planning on running AFM series next year, and maybe the new sportbike series in AMA/DMG. Will know more when rules are released. Is supposed to be for 16 to 21 year olds on 600cc bikes, that are very restricted as far as Mods go. Maybe spec tire. That is what we need, can't afford all the motor work and stuff that goes along with Supersport. Shane rode on stock forks the whole season with a used Ohlins shock, power commander, pipe, head gasket and degreed cams. That is all we could do. So with a spec type class he said he would look forward to it. Still have to come up with the new bike for contingency.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sweeeet!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
looks real good

·
Registered
916 Posts
Glad the bike looks good in race form, because it looks like Shizzz as a streetbike!

·
Registered
15 Posts
the fairings look nice, cant wait to see them painted. so is it too early to ask for real world numbers since you have 09 on hand?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Glad the bike looks good in race form, because it looks like Shizzz as a streetbike!
+1 :Laughing rolling:

Looks awesome in race trim!!

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
The race bodywork, and the pic in MrninjaRR's signature makes me excited. :evil6:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the fairings look nice, cant wait to see them painted. so is it too early to ask for real world numbers since you have 09 on hand?

Can't give out any real info, but made a bit more power than last gen, when comparing stock to stock.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Those race fairings look amazing. You guys really did a good job on them. Now go get them painted and post up some more pictures!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts