Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience with the Attack Racing fender? Interested in getting one... But wanted to get some feedback

Also, I been debating as if I should sell my brand new in the box Vortex rearsets for a set of Attack Racing rearsets or are they the same doo-doo? :D

Feed back is appreciated... Thanks

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Attack stuff is GREAT STUFF! They make a high quality product. I would ditch the vortex rear set and get the attack any day of the week! Their body work fit perfect. You dont have to worry about "Making" other brands fit. These you jsut drill and you are good to go. It a little more expensive then other brands but fit, finish, quality is A+++.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Attack stuff is GREAT STUFF! They make a high quality product. I would ditch the vortex rear set and get the attack any day of the week! Their body work fit perfect. You dont have to worry about "Making" other brands fit. These you jsut drill and you are good to go. It a little more expensive then other brands but fit, finish, quality is A+++.
Well the front CF fender was cheaper then many I have seen...

Whats the cheapest u have found them? Also whats a reasonable price to sell the Vortex for? They are new in the box never opened

OFF topic but s $525 for front and rear Galfer rotors a good price?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
as i mentioned in my PM attack makes awesome stuff, and thus i use them on all the bikes...now i just need the rearsets for my 10r to replace my sato's and on the 675 to replace the woodcrafts..

so how much Cf are they making now?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as i mentioned in my PM attack makes awesome stuff, and thus i use them on all the bikes...now i just need the rearsets for my 10r to replace my sato's and on the 675 to replace the woodcrafts..

so how much Cf are they making now?

They only make the front fender CF and the price is pretty GOOD compared to others... Since u have experience buying stuff here... Im going to sell the Vortex I have they are NIB never been open... Whats a good price to sell it for?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Should be able to get around 275-300 for them. They retail for 350 correct?
No... Actually the retail cost $418.95 from Vortex directly and I have the rear brake switch which retails for $22.95 as well

·
Registered
463 Posts
I will give you $17 for them :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts