Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a website called cyclesector.com, they offer a 20-30% military discount on all parts. Their apparel is a little over priced, but their parts are reasonable to begin with then the discount on top of it. check it out

·
Registered
295 Posts
^^^^^^Nevermind, just checked their site and you just need a military email address. So it can be Active Duty or Reserves. Great deal, thanks again!:)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for the heads up bro!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
i emailed them and never got anything back

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey guys yeah we have an awesome military discount program. If you are interested shoot me an email with your military email and I'll get you set up.

BTW yeah I need to get caught up with some applications but I'll get around to everyone :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey guys yeah we have an awesome military discount program. If you are interested shoot me an email with your military email and I'll get you set up.

BTW yeah I need to get caught up with some applications but I'll get around to everyone :)
Just pm'ed you my emails.

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah the guys at cycle sector are amazing when it comes to helpin out military and i found that the only reason that their apparel is so expensive is because they carry RS Tiachi and that is some of the best if not the best apparel available. i bought the GMX Motion jacket and there is nothing else like it.

I mean ive go buddies hat were in alpinestars, tried my jacket on and switched with the intent to never go back so its definitely worth it!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
cycle sector definitely does give you the hook up; I got a steal on my RF-1000 through them. SOMETIMES they take a while to get back to ppl tho.. but my price was worth the wait

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
they are a sponsor...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts