Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't checked out this site, you're missing out! It's absolutely the most comprehensive, in-depth website dedicated to motorcycle roads I've ever seen. All reviews have pics, maps and detailed descriptions.

Take a look for yourself: http://www.pashnit.com/motoroads.htm

Red
AMA #439394

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi!
I saw this site couple months ago... it's pretty good.
I just started with my firts roads the last weekend..I went to North Gate Park, being from walnut creek and ending in danville. that so nice..many turns, u-turns, you can see beautiful landscape et.et..
Anyway you knew about this page. but
its nice that a rider share this information.
:D

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
now that is just freakin weird. i was just about to post that same site. i love those ride reports-racing daylight and the 8000 miles in 6 days. don't live in california yet though- 2 more months!!! san diego here i come!:D

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Being from the Bay Area I was glad to find that website. I too seen it a few months ago.

His site was indepth and it answered questions I had about some roads in the East Bay.

Anyone in California or gonna be here riding should peep that guys site.

-Flash

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the website. Ive ridden a couple of those roads. Be careful on some of them there are a lot of motorcycle crashes there.:(

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Pleasanton here.

Oh, and his review of Morgan Territory Road is not as up to date as it could be. In recent years that road has really fallen apart on the Contra Costa Country side. (The portion behind Mt. Diablo) The Alameda Country side is in pretty good shape.

-Flash

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.