Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, My name is John and I have 2 timeshares at The Cove at Ormond Beach. (5 minute ride down A1A to the main street strip) I booked a 2 bedroom and 1 bedroom apartment for Biketoberfest 2008 with a check in date of Thursday, October 16th and check out date of Sunday October 19th. The reason I am trying to unload this room is the friend who was planning on staying in the 1 bedroom backed out after I booked the reservation and if I cancel or change the reservation I will be charged a $40.00 update fee and lose points on my timeshare account. The resort is pretty bad ass (Flat Screens on the wall, Nice Pool, Private Balcony and of course Beach Front) The room is in the South Tower (NEW TOWER) and can sleep up to 4-6 people and has a normal daily rate of $189.00 per night. I am only asking $300.00 o.b.o for the entire stay. I attend both Bike week and Biketoberfest every year and know that it is difficult to get a resort this nice for less than $200.00 per night. If you have attended Biketoberfest before, you know nice hotels around the area are limited and hard to find at a great price during this time. Below is a description of the room I have available along with the resorts website.

Luxury 1 Bedroom Condo - South Tower

Queen bed, whirlpool style tub, and 26" plasma TV in Master. Living area-- 42" plasma and full sofa sleeper. Dining area. Upgraded extended stay furnishings, kitchen, cable TV, DVD player, in-unit safe, wireless internet available, private balcony, and in-unit washer/dryer. Fitness room, indoor pool, game room, concierge desk. No pets. Non-smoking building.
Located in the South Tower.

The website for your reference is http://www.coveonormond.com

The main concern I have is finding someone that will not demolish the room as I am an owner and pay ALOT of money to keep these rooms available for my family every year. Please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me on this site so we can discuss this further.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from someone soon.

John

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Good luck man. As a former resident on the daytona/ormond border, rates during bikeweek or biketober fest are horrid. That's a good price, hope it works out for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts