Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i was just wondering on the Australian colours for the 09zx-6r. Please tell me we are getting Green :(. And has the 09 price risen from the 08's? Thanks :) BTW my dealer said they will be in February 09 so cant wait!! :d

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for all your help. If the zx-6r 09 doesnt come in green ill prob look at the 09 10R cause im sure one of them will be in green. But ill call Kawasaki next week (im always calling them so i dont want to annoy them anymore:p) to see what colours the AUS 09 zx-6r's come in. And if its 10.000 in the US then its about 14.000 AUS dollars and thats what i thought. And guys dont fight :) Another Q, is the seating position on the 09's standard or a bit sportier then most bikes?. From what iv seen it looks standard-ish. Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
i heard someone say that it looked more upright too, but as far as i know there aren't any pics with someone seated on one. although it's supposed to be even more racy and aggressive than 07-08. kinda a toss up i guess. no one really knows?

only someone who attended the dealer meeting can confirm the position.

·
Registered
630 Posts
It won't be as upright as the 250.

Are you really going to buy a 10R if the 6R doesn't come in green in Australia? That's just silly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts