Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tricktape.com has them for like 90 dollars?? i have apair but with kevlar inthe seat and knees only.... i usualy wear a size 36 had to wear a 38... they wear alittle tighter with armor you feel a small pinch in the back of the knees.... ilove mine for when i'm just cruising.... w

to get over someone .....get under someone!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yeah I have a pair of these. Mine are the cargo pants style. I'm going to pick myself up some of the jeans as well. They are very inconspicous especially when compared to leathers. [:p] I wear mine all over the place and no one is any the wiser that they are bike pants. I managed to pick myself up a pair on ebay for $100 (Aus). They retail for $200. When you try some on in a store, see if you can leave them on for a while. Go check out some other gear in the meantime. A friend of mine bought some and as it turns out, she's very allergic to the kevlar lining and cant wear them for an extended period without breaking out in a rash. I totally agree with black though. They do wear a little tight so you may need to buy a size larger than what you would normally wear. I would reccomend them to anyone! :)

Out of the light...into the shadows....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.