Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is our GP2 slip-on exhaust,
it gives great power gains when simply bolted on, we are testing with a fueling device on our dyno in the next few days, we expect even more power gains.
We use a patented insert design to give variable db control so as quiet or loud as you want it with no power loss either way (98-108db's).
More pictures will follow shortly, spec is all titanium build with carbon Ti can.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is our GP2 slip-on exhaust,
it gives great power gains when simply bolted on, we are testing with a fueling device on our dyno in the next few days, we expect even more power gains.
We use a patented insert design to give variable db control so as quiet or loud as you want it with no power loss either way (98-108db's).
More pictures will follow shortly, spec is all titanium build with carbon Ti can.

Absolutely stunning just the best looking pipe on the planet that performs as well as it looks.
No ugly can bracket to spoil the look.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nice looking pipe thats for sure I like it thats for sure if only I had money for a new bike and pipe LOL...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi
so far all the tests have proven the stock titanium headers to be as good as after market race headers. Our GP2 with stock headers out performed a full Akra race system. We will keep testing to see if we can improve on the headers in which case we would then produce them in Inconel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there
Would you possibly do one for a zx6r 2003 bh1 ,looking for a short end can to do away with my rear footpegs
Cheers neil

1 - 19 of 19 Posts