Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Provided that i am handy and i have all the tools to do the job how long does it usually take you guys to do im trying to plan my day out tomorrow to see what i can get done.

p.s. two brother titanium slip on if that matters.

thanks, Ryan

·
Registered
980 Posts
Sounds about right a couple hours and you should be done, and having a cold one. Of course that is after you take it for a test ride.. :-D

·
Registered
20 Posts
took me about 1.5hrs to do m yoshi rs-5. not hard at all, just a bunch of stuff to take apart and put back together.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It doesnt seem to bad i changed the bracket today to an 08 kickstand bracket made a nice difference in the lean of the bike. and im thinking while i have the rear apart im going to relocate the brake reservoir seems to be in the same area and ill have everything apart anyway.

·
Registered
744 Posts
slips don't take that long. u will spend 90 percent of u time with the plastics hands down if u have taken bike apart few times have no worries. it took me little over 2 will my full system. headers were total biatch had to disassemble them. they break down into like 20 parts took like 15 min to find that out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts