Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
^^Lol that looks pretty cool!^^
...i was wondering where they got the headlight for the 250...cuz the 6 & 10 don't look anything like it...now i know.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
41,542 Posts
One thing I like about Kawasakis over other bikes is that their bikes are very simplistic. No gaudy graphics and patterns and things. Mostly solid colors.

But that's just me.

·
Registered
315 Posts
One thing I like about Kawasakis over other bikes is that their bikes are very simplistic. No gaudy graphics and patterns and things. Mostly solid colors.

But that's just me.
I agree. Flame looks like good quality, but not really my thing.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I agree. Flame looks like good quality, but not really my thing.
i agree but it does look nice.
but as of the word of IlBLisSlI, "kinda makes your bike look like the 8billion Honda civics that drive around here with all sorts of random stickers on their cars that they got out of a super street magazine or from an AutoZone." he must like u to compliment ur originality :p

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
LOL there's a BIG difference between some random "R" stickers slapped on a car or bike as opposed to getting something professionally designed and installed. Don’t worry kiddo you'll learn some day :)

·
Registered
586 Posts
LOL there's a BIG difference between some random "R" stickers slapped on a car or bike as opposed to getting something professionally designed and installed. Don’t worry kiddo you'll learn some day :)
u do know thats a vinyle sticker bought and stuck on right, but ur right i need more schooling so i can learn, do u teach? can u be my mentor:rolleyes:

·
Registered
68 Posts
All that is missing is an OCC sticker, spinners, Louis Vuitton seat and Lambo fairings. Hello 2004

1 - 12 of 12 Posts