Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's kind of like sharing a secret that we're having more fun than those poor people stuck in thier cages. And to the ones who don't wave back, it's OK. I wasn't waving at you, I was waving at your bike."
-Motorcyclist Chris Jennings, writing in the Sherman, Texas, Herald Democrat, about how riders wave to each other on the road.

**From "American Motorcyclist" (AMA Monthly Magazine)**

:DJust thought I'd share, as that seems to be a hot topic with everyone.

·
Registered
316 Posts
VW bugs used to have a wave (before the new lame model), Mini coopers, and I have even seen porche drivers acknowledge each other. I think it is more to do with people who have a passion for their vehicle and recognize that same trait in others.

But biker wave is coolest, they all look lame waving from inside their cages!

·
Registered
916 Posts
I hate to say it but I only wave to sportbikes/sport touring cause most of the time the cruisers don't. BUT if they wave I'll return the gesture.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
haha very nice quote....i love waving in tons of traffic. i love reminding cagers that they aren't part of the club and that their cars are pieces of shit :D

ps....my friend has a Subaru WRX and Subaru owners are very much a club as we are. they definitely get extremely excited when they see each other

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.