Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna say I have been reading this thread a while now and just now deciding to become a member. I have been riding for years and have been looking to get a 250 for gas mileage. I have had a few bikes of my own....99 gsxr 600 and 02 gsxr 750. I love the 250. Everything I have read in magazines and from you guys is for the most part nothing but positive. I can't wait to be able to get one. I have been able to ride one and thought it was a great bike. No its definately not a drag bike by no means whatsoever, but I would have to say it is your best bang for the buck.

I commend those who stay true to there bike against those who bash the 250.
My comment to all those who bash you, its not whose faster (cause there's always someone who's faster)or who rides better (cause there's always someone who's better), its about the passion for riding and only that. Those that can't grasp that or understand that can lick the sweat that drips from my nutsack after I run 3 miles.

For those looking to buy a 250....EBAY!!! I see them all the time there. There are a couple in missouri, Oklahoma and Illinios. They were on there as of 28-July-08. Just go to ebay and type ninja 250 or something similar and you should find them. Good luck!!

Again thanks for all your posts. Keep it up, I look forward talking to you all!!! Thank you and you guys are awesome!!!!!!!

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Welcome and safe riding!

Reactions: kkim

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes definately some of the nice and best post on here. Thanks to all who replied!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts