Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's all I can say. The thing doesn't feel like the size of a 600, it feels smaller. I'm only 5'11, so I'm not huge, but the thing just feels tiny underneath me.

Except for the ugly-ass exhaust, it's the sharpest ooking of the three hands down. The blue is the best looking of the four colors. The green looks a shade lighter than previous years. Maybe it's just my imagination, but it just looks washed out. The orange is so so. The black really kills all of the body lines and with the black frame, you can't tell where body ends and metal begins.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
orange looks good, but the front body work is meh
out of the four liter bikes the best looking IMO is the R1, GSXR, Honda, then Kawi, but hell who cares!! lets see some performance!![:M98]

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Especially that first one. I was curious to see the bar to butt distance and what it did to the riding position.

Me likes.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
if it's at the show then a dealer would have brought it...even though they might not have it on their showroom floor...otherwise kawasaki would have brought it

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was the factory booth at the International MC Show.

·
Registered
18 Posts
1 zx-10r, 2 gsxr1000 ,3 r1(2 pointy), 4 cbr
akropovic is a must have 4 me........(very good on zrx1200r,and if it does 2 tha 10 as it does 2
tha 1200...you be amazed);)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Originally posted by univega
First thing to do is get rid of those pig-ugly front indicators and get some Euro spec flush ones.
Yup, that will be one of my mods once a contact can be made with someone from over the pond capable of getting part #'s or actually making the purchase for us....hint, hint.;)

BD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.