· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome!!

:welcome: to Kawiforums

Do you have a bike??

Ride safe out there and have fun!

:)
Yeah sold my 1999 Ducati Monster 750 and got an ER-6N last August. It rides and feels just like the Ducati Monster 696 (I've ridden both) so i said to hell with it, it costs half the price of a USED 696, brand new! Love it and waiting for parts to arrive sports bars and yoshi TRC.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello!

-A hopeful future Ninja owner
My first bike was a Ninja 250R 2006 model and i thought it was alot of fun but everyone would leave me behind...... I'm not talking about trying to be fast but it was just annoying everyone got to normal highway speeds while i'm wrapping the throttle.. Jumped into the Monster and all was well... Unfortunately it was a 1999 model so it was carbed and not FI so it always took a while to warm up ( a while = 3-5minutes) While all my friends were ready to go it was annoying. Start full choke! BRRAAAAAAHHHH!!!.. neighbors hated me too in the mornings (didn't help that i had dual ferraci pipes). Now i'm back on the Kawasakoolaid and on an ER-6N. I'm a fan of Naked bikes and love the cafe racer style bikes. I'm not a fairing guy so the minimal fairings on the ER-6n were perfect for me.

Kawi is a great choice for bikes.

Side note. Most girls out there always pick the bike that says "Ninja" whenever they are ask which bike is faster or cooler.. This was tested at a Diner we stopped at. Three bikes parked side by side in the parking lot. 2007 GSXR 600, 1999 Yamaha R1, 2006 Ninja 250. We asked a couple girls there which bike is faster and which one they liked, and they both chose the Ninja.....:Laughing rolling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.