Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup. I'm makin' the move to Ahwatukee, AZ from NY in about 1 month. Def looking to hook up with some peeps so you can show me some of your favorite roads. I've been riding for 11 years on some pretty damn amazing roads around my area.

Hopefully there are some nice twisties you can tell me about now if you got the time :) thanx!

Can't wait to see the sun every day. The weather sux so bad here on the East Coast.

·
Registered
700 Posts
aztrackday.com
aztracktime.com

they will be your best friends.:D Or at least the friend that takes all your money

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dude don't sweat it, plenty of us live in AZ we're just too busy riding in this great weather to reply right away:D Congrats on the pending move, the Phoenix valley is an awesome place you're gonna love it! The Phx guys i'm sure will hit u up and let you know all about the area.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I rode the roads around Hunter Mtn. there and in CT, VT and NH. Your gonna love it or hate it here but this will be in your back yard,

Its called South Mountain and its VERY twisty!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx for the replies! sorry i did not get back to you sooner.

yeah, i'm really excited to get the fk away from here. the weather sux. i'm also riding my bike out to AZ. that should be interesting. i did not want to ship it out there. i thought it would be fun to ride out there.

canyon lake and south mountain look dope! can't wait to ride that.

Carey_J,

i assume you went to the Marcus Dairy on Sunday's?? the roads getting there and around that area are amazing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.