Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the proud owner of an 06 ZX-6R, I brought her home today. I want to thank you guy's for helping me with my decision. I had been checking this forum out for quite a while and really liked what everyone had to say about this bike. I had a Zx-7R and then a ZX-9r a while back, so I have always liked Kawasaki. Now this part might get me in trouble but I also own a Harley. It is a 06 Night-Rod so now I feel that I have the best of both worlds. So once again Thanks. I look foward to your input when it comes to mods. Take care and Ride Safe.

Jimmy

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have a harley too. It's nice to have a choice of rides. I like them both the same and differently. Differnt mood and different style of riding. You should of got the green tho, it's faster. Nice bikes and silver and red looks good.

green the only way to flllyyy![:p][^]:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Guys. I am so happy with this bike, I am very comfortable on it and it is alot of fun to ride. Now if I could just get through this break-in I'm sure I have even more fun on it. Well back to making my list of mod's. Later.

Jimmy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.