Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a four year absence, I have re-entered the biking world with a bang! I'm probably a little older than most of you, mid 30's, but after selling my '96 ZX-7R to purchase home, get married and all that garbage, I am back! I purchased my own Fathers day present this year (thats right I have two kids now....) a 2003 ZX-9R with only 1500 miles on it. See pics below! With the slip on Yosh, this baby sounds like heaven!(to me) Being a fairly new resident in California relocating from Seattle, I am wondering if anyone knows of any riding clubs for Kawi's in Nor Cal. I have had several bikes over the years. 90 EX500 to learn on, 92 FZR600 to get better on, 94 ZX-7 to total (yes I totaled it good, long story) and a '96 ZX-7R to start racing with. I never gave up my cycle license 'cause I knew I could not stay away forever. Hope to get some good info and tips from you guys as I am a little out of the loop after riding for fourteen years, the last four seemed like ETERNITY! Need any gear, check out newenough.com GREAT DEALS on everything for bikes!

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for getting my subtle joke my friend......glad you enjoy my name! Nice smokee you are pullin' there! Don't inhale.

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, in fact it was! I just purchased it from FlyKitty Motorsports in NY on E-Bay auction! If you want nice bikes, they sell some very nice clean cycles! It is hard to find clean bikes out here in Cali so I had a friend check bike out for me before I bought it. I figured he would know if it was good as he raced for ten years and is a Kawasaki certified mechanic now. He said he has never seen so many outstanding motorcycles in one place! Check out their website @ flykittymotors.com or flykittymotorsports.com They are a licensed NY dealer. They have videos of most bikes for sale! The bike is spotless and purrs like a kitten on crack! Highly satisfied! Check me out on my last bike....do I look cool or what? (thats not really me, I just love that pic!)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice Bike. I own a 99zx9 and live the Manteca area. I haven't found a ZX9 riding club in this area but there are a few guys that used to ride with in the modesto/tracy/stockton area. They ride Mines rd, del porto rd and up in the foothills frequently.The also do track days. Check them out at Hooligansmc.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.