Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Dang, I wanna go. I've got my stinkin' ten-year high school reunion this weekend.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Our trip up there was to have been next weekend, the 12th, but had to be postponed for family reasons... the new date will be first week in October (expecting to arrive late on the 2nd & staying through the 6th). I just made the campground reservations for the Toy Hauler in Murphy NC, so we'llbe close to both the Dragon AND Tellico (we're bringing the bikes AND the quads). Anyone else up there that week, stop by & say howdy (PM for details on where we'll be if you're interested).

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm heading up there this weekend. A buddy of mine is getting married in Knoxville on Saturday so I am planning to make it up there on Sunday. Will you still be up there Sunday?

·
Premium Member
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm heading up there this weekend. A buddy of mine is getting married in Knoxville on Saturday so I am planning to make it up there on Sunday. Will you still be up there Sunday?
Yeah, I should still be there. The guys I'm going with are probably going to leave Sat afternoon but I'm planning on goin up to Knoxville, staying the night at a coworkers apartment and then going back down Sunday morning and riding the rest of the day by myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.