Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you read my first post you know how bad my luck is. Well it got worse over the weekend. I was driving the bike home from the dealer after my 600 mile service. Im cruising at about 55 when all of a sudden I hear a loud ass bang, then i feel something brush my foot. I look down and my peg is hanging by the shifter linkage. My radiator plug is knocked out and there is fluid going everywhere. So I get over to the side of the road with no problems. I push it to a safe spot then look to see my tire has got a gash in it and its flat. I walked back to where it happened and couldnt see anything in the road. Im guessing that i hit something metal in the road and it shot threw the bike. Now I have over 1800 dollars worth the damage to bring the bike to brand new. To bad I cant afford it so im just going to get it drive-able and take care of the cosmetic stuff later.

That all happened on Saturday, on Sunday I was going to get something to eat. Im driving my 02 mustang and Im waiting in a turn lane. Next thing I know the retard behind me bumped into my back bumper and scratched the paint off the top. At least he is paying for that. But I dont know how much more of this I can take.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Damn...you do have bad luck. Ever think about walking eveywhere?:D

Just think, you can only look up from here!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Originally posted by mred

Damn...you do have bad luck. Ever think about walking eveywhere?:D

Just think, you can only look up from here!!!
with this guy's luck, he would probably trip and break his leg ;)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
LMAO...[:M120]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.