Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because of some personal matters, daisy isn't going to be able to participate this year. i've been scrambling over here trying to get things worked out, but here's what happenin... january is going to be a collage like december and i'm bumping svtchic to march. also, i guess it's a good thing, because if i can't get it released anywhere near being on time, it won't be a big deal, everyone will still get to display themselves in their home or office for a full month!

GARY!!! WHERE ARE YOU???!! I NEED YOU!!!

oh yeah- january is the pink lettering, december is the blue

redryder, send me the full res of the cover image so i can put your head back on!

·
Registered
40 Posts
No worries Marshmellow - you're doing great.

January looks good! Let us know when it's all ready to order and we'll make sure it is worth all your time!

Maineac

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
why did you decide to put red ryders head back on the cover? wait.. why did we take it off in the first place??

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol! the image i had for the cover wasn't high enough res, but i didn't want to have a repeater image on the cover, so my boss suggested i push the anonymously sexy thing one step farther and just show the body. neigher me nor red was completely happy with the result, so i figured with the extra time we have i'd fix her up!

·
Registered
463 Posts
I feel like I must be missing something. I keep asking when and how much but either noone hears/sees me or it's posted somewhere else. Can someone please help me?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not just you who wants to know, I just don't want to hassle MM. I'm hoping she'll post here once it is ready to go.

Maineac

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he's back. i sent him a pm early this morning, so hopefully i can the layouts to him today!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.